Changes in customer behavior, the rise of e-commerce, the proven resilience of mixed-use projects and the growing popularity of pop-up concepts. This is what shapes the future of retail. Hear Jan Kotrbáček’s views in the panel discussion on the retail sector recovery and trends at CEE Property Forum 2021.
Save the date for CEE Property Forum 2021 in Vienna, Austria, from 20th of September till 21st September 2021. On this real estate event, Jan Kotrbáček will take part in a panel discussion called Evolution or revolution? The future of retail.
Evolution or revolution? – The future of retail
16:20 – 17:00
Stakeholders of the retail industry gather to discuss the recent experiences of the lockdown economy and the most important challenges in the new normal.
Chair: Jolanta Wawrzyszuk, Group Head of Leasing, Atrium European Real Estate
- Jan Kotrbáček, Head of Retail Agency CEE, Cushman & Wakefield
- Dr. Angelus Bernreuther, Head of Investor Relationship Management, Kaufland
- Ricardo Rodrigues, Business Development & Client Care Manager, Reify. by Sonae Sierra
- Péter Számely MRICS, Head of Real Estate Finance CEE, HYPO NOE Landesbank für Niederösterreich und Wien AG
- Karel Zeman MRICS, Head of Portfolio Management ESCF series, CBRE Global Investors