Peter is a consultant at Cushman & Wakefield. As a part of retail team he acts on behalf of landlords searching for suitable tenants.
He provides consultancy and advice regarding the most suitable usage of retail space as well as evaluation of the market rent within shopping centre schemes.
He works alongside other Cushman & Wakefield teams, mainly with property management and market research, also retail parks, industrial, offices, hotels and investment.
- FORUM NOVA KAROLINA OSTRAVA – Releasing strategy for REICO (2018-2021)
- NEW MAJ & POP-up MAJ – Commercial redevelopment of an old department store for Amadeus Real (2018 – 2019 – 2021)
- FORUM LIBEREC – Releasing and redevelopment strategy for NEPI/Rockcastle (2018 – 2020) – full reconstruction and hypermarket downsize
- OLYMPIA MLADA BOLESLAV – Releasing and redevelopment strategy for CPI PG (2016-2018) – refurbishment and hypermarket downsize
- BONDY CENTRUM – Releasing strategy for CPI PG (2016-2018)
- NC FENIX – Releasing and redevelopment strategy for CPI PG (2014-2018) – full reconstruction, new foodcourt, supermakret enlargement, shifting of the main entrance
- CITYPARK JIHLAVA – Releasing strategy for CPI PG (2013 – 2017)
- OC HANA – Releasing strategy and development of extension for Pradera (2014-2017)
CBRE Global Investors
International Business and Trade, University of Economics, Prague