The impact of covid and related lockdowns on retail and hospitality, the lessons learned and future trends. This is what the Retail and Hospitality panel at the upcoming CEDEM 2021 conference, as well as our Retail snapshot presentation is going to focus on.
The Retail Snapshot presentation called “Going Through the Storm” focuses on challenges and opportunities that retailers and landlords are facing in the current environment.
The Retail and Hospitality panel will be led by moderator Jan Kotrbáček – Head of Retail Agency CEE – Cushman & Wakefield with more thank 20 years in the industry at Cushman & Wakefield.
This years Retail and Hospitality line up includes:
- Moderator: Jan Kotrbáček – Head of Retail Agency CEE – Cushman & Wakefield
- William Boulton-Smith – General Manager – PRAGUE MARRIOTT HOTEL
- Martin Rozhon – Head of Shopping Centres Asset Management – CPIPG
- Roberto Nannavecchia – Owner – EUROPEAN RETAIL CONSULTING
- Petr Vavra – Managing Director CR – RSG Group
- Jérôme Poussin – International & Retail Director – Notino
CEDEM real estate conference, 23rd September 2021, Prague, Czech Republic.
For further information, click on the link below.