Viktória Szabó is a Partner, and the Head of the Retail Team in Budapest, covering all major instructions of Cushman & Wakefield in Hungary, leading a team of 3 professionals. She has extensive experience in shopping centre developments as well as downtown retail projects. She had significant contribution to the pre-leasing of Arena Plaza and Allee shopping centers, as well as the unique Fashion Street downtown development. Several international fashion brands’ presences on the Hungarian market can be also connected to her professional activity, such as Louis Vuitton, Burberry, Massimo Dutti, Zara Home, Philipp Plein, Jo Malone, Tiger, etc.
- Plaza Centers
- ING Real Estate Development
- Immobilia Zrt.
- Revetas Capital
- Erste Real Estate Fund
- White Star Real Estate
- Exclusive leasing mandate on Arena Plaza prior to the opening, and between 2010-2017
- Leading a team of 7 during the pre-leasing of Hungary’s largest shopping centre development. The 65,000 sq m GLA centre was leased on 100 % occupancy at its opening in November 2007
- After 2010 a team of 3 professionals were responsible for the leasing of Arena Plaza. New retailers included Michael Kors, The Body Shop, Parfois, Sports Direct, Massimo Dutti, Zara Home, etc.
- Pre-leasing of Allee Shopping Centre
- Leading a team of 3 during the pre-leasing of the latest shopping centre development of Buda side (46,000 sq m GLA)
- Exclusive leasing of Fashion Street
- Completing consultancy and leasing services of a high-quality shopping street development, extending some 9,000 sq m GLA along Deák Ferenc utca, Budapest downtown. Brands secured to the scheme included: Massimo Dutti, Furla, Lacoste, Lloyd, NIKE, Starbucks, Lush, COS, Erste Bank, etc.
- Exclusive letting of Váci 1
- Negotiating a long term letting of the downtown building on behalf of the Landlord to H&M. The building is H&M’s largest flagship store within the CEE region, arranged on 5.800 sqm retail area, and a 1.300 sqm office element.
- Exclusive leasing of the retail units of Ritz Carlton Budapest
- Negotiating long term leases on behalf of the Landlord with new brands, such as Twin-Set, Jo Malone, Bobbi Brown and Philipp Plein.
- Exclusive leasing of Mammut Shopping Center
- Lonestar, who was the owner of the scheme between 2016-2018 chose the leasing team of C&W to be responsible for the daily exclusive leasing activity of the center. A team of 3 professionals were working on the scheme, and secured tenants, such as Reserved, New Yorker, Tiger, Mac cosmetics, etc.