As a Head of High Street Retail and Tenant Representation for the Czech Republic Jan has also an international overlap for the Central European region.
High Street team focuses on current top locations – Na Příkopě, Wenceslas Square, Pařížská and 28. října Street plus also on development of surrounding location to improve the quality of the retail element.
Within the Tenant Representation Jan and his team focus on the full range of services to expanding retailers, retailers considering CZ (CE markets) or retailers who needs to solve the optimization of their current chains across the country.
Since March 2007 when Jan has joined the retail team he was participating in number of challenging transactions. He is responsible for leading the High Street team for more than 4 years now and covering the Retail Tenant Representation activities of the team for more than 2 years. The whole team of 6 people is closing between 50-60 transactions a year.
During his career in Cushman & Wakefield Jan was or still is involved in leading mandates with Claire´s, Vodafone, Citibank, Foot Locker, Forever 21, Swarovski, Pandora, Tally Weijl, O‘Neill, Celio, Expo Bank and many others on the tenant‘s side.
As a High Street person Jan was involved in tremendous number of transactions in the past ten years – COS, Tiffany&Co., Brioni, Jimmy Choo (in Pařížská), Swarovski, Deichmann, Pandora, Michael Kors, Hugo Boss, Nike, Weekend Max Mara, Body Shop (at Na Příkopě); Foot Locker, Reserved, Tiger, Grand Optical, Calzedonia, Starbucks (at Wenceslas Square) and many others.
- Pařížská street – COS, Tiffany&Co, Michael Kors, Brioni
- Na Příkopě – Michael Kors, Pandora, Deichmann, Swarovski, Nike, Weekend Max Mara, Hugo Boss, Bageterie Boulevard
- Wenceslas Square – Foot Locker, Reserved, Tiger, Grand Optical, Calzedonia, Starbucks
- Brno – Camaieu, Cropp, Lindex, Tiger, Reserved, Mango, Nespresso, Swarovski
- Fashion Arena – Helly Hansen, Asics, Ara, Skechers, Estée Lauder,
- SC Palladium
- Claire‘s whole expansion project in CZ
- Forever 21
- High Street investment consultancy