Explore our 5-minute Real Estate Market Snapshot, a video overview of the commercial real estate market developments presenting the key trends in real estate investment, logistics, office and retail sectors.
- Next year, the Czech economy is expected to slow down, which – with a certain delay – will affect the commercial real estate market.
- The capital market activity slows down due to high inflation rates, the expectations of a stagnating economy, and also highly volatile and ever-growing interest rates.
- Office take-up exceeded supply in the past two quarters, causing vacancy rate to drop, and the pressure for further rent growth to increase.
- We are still observing a boom on the logistics and industrial real estate markets, where vacancy rate is decreasing steadily despite the record development with up to 1,300,000 sq m of new halls to be completed this year.
- The situation in retail is a bit complicated: people buy fewer goods and only those they really need, they avoid costly brands, they take advantage of discounts and seek lower-priced shops.
View the commented roundup of the market situation: